- Mocktail Party Game information – Game type: 90 ball. Mocktail Party is a Fixed Jackpot game. If there is more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- Wins generated from bingo tickets are granted in bingo bonus and carry wagering requirements of x4.
Spins awarded for Fruit Blast for winners, 1TG and 2TG.
- Winners receive 30 spins, 1TG players receive 20 spins, 2TG players receive 10 spins.
- Free Spins are valid on Fruit Blast.
- Once players use all of their Free Spins, the total winning points that they have accumulated from using the Free Spins will be converted into games bonus: Every 100 points=£1 Games Bonus [GB]
- Free Spin winnings will be granted only after all of the Free Spins have been used.
- Free Spins winnings are capped as following:
- 30 spins, max maximum winning amount of £3
- 20 spins, maximum winning amount of £2
- 10 spins, maximum winning amount of £1
- GB will be credited in GB funds to your GB balance. GB can be played on Instant Games [IG] only.
- Games Bonus wagering requirements: You must wager x80 of your Bonus amount. Only wagering with games bonus funds will count towards the wagering requirements.
- The Games bonus will be credited in games bonus funds to your games bonus bankroll. Games bonus funds can be played on selected Instant Games only.
- Please note that not all Instant Games contribute the same amount towards the wagering requirements. The following is a list of contributions for each individual game type: Video Slots, PJP & Slots, Arcade, Scratch Cards& Keno – 100%, Hi-Lo Games, Roulette Games, Live Roulette, Blackjack Games, Live Blackjack Games & Video Poker- 0%. For example: if you wager £500 on Roulette, there will be no contribution towards the wagering requirements.
- Funds won from games bonus can be transferred to real cash up to the value of £100, plus the initial bonus amount granted.
- Wagering order: when placing a bet, real money funds will always be used before bonus funds.
- In case the bingo game will get cancelled and the player claimed a ticket, the tickets will be returned to the player, in case the voucher is not expired.
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account via cashier is subject to a minimum withdrawal amount. If your withdrawal request is for less than the minimum amount, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- Katie’s Bingo may vary or cancel any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behavior, any such variation or cancellation will not apply to you if you have already opted into the promotion, bonus or special, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or other benefits offered, and/or commenced play in relation to the promotion, bonus or special offer prior to the date of the communication of the variation or cancellation.
- Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply. For further info see our Withdrawal Policy
- Katie’s Bingo Full T&Cs apply
General Bonus Policy Applies.
General Terms and Conditions Apply.
We reserve the right to deny bonuses, if you were found taking advantage of our bonus offers or any other deceitful activity cross the sites operated by the Company.